General Members Meeting
On Tuesday the 22rd of November, the second General Members Meeting of this academic year will take place. During this GMM, we will discuss the usual agenda points as well as some extra agenda points. The extra agenda points are evaluation and temporary account of the Lustrumcie and the vote on the Mastercie as a new committee of Nicolas Appert. The inauguration of Rosa Slingerland as the new Secretary, Clemens Blom as the new Vice President, and Annefleur Kooi as the new Treasurer of Nicolas Appert will also take place and reformulated policy 2022/2023 will be presented.
The GMM will start at 19:00 o’clock in room B0432, but the Chefcie will also provide dinner for you at 18:00 o’clock in room B0435! If you want to join the dinner, please state this in the Google Forms and bring your own plate and cutlery. You can (un)subscribe for the dinner until the 18th of November. During the break of the GMM, drinks will be provided by the board.
Please fill in this Google Forms if you wish to join the dinner prior to the GMM: https://forms.gle/yTYi98nAMxGc2wuK6
The agenda of the GMM will be as follows:
2. Settlement of the agenda
3. Approval of the previous minutes
4. Board Announcements
6. Vice President and committees report
7. PR-commissioner’s report
8. Study commissioner’s report
9. Treasurer’s report
10. Temporary account committees 2021-2022
11. Temporary account association 2021-2022
12. Approval estimations/Temporary account committees 2022-2023
13. Approval estimations/Temporary account association 2022-2023
14. Evaluation and temporary account Lustrumcie 2022
15. Vote on the Mastercie
16. Presentation of the policy 2022-2023
17. Inauguration of the new board members
18. Other business
I hope to see many of you at this GMM!
Vriendelijke groetjes/ Kind regards,