General Members Meeting
The time has come again for us as board to update you on all related topics regarding our association, so therefore a General Meeting of Members will be held on the 28th of February. This GMM will start at 19:00 o’clock in room B0413 in Forum.
Besides the usual agenda points, there are some extra points that we will discuss in this GMM as well. We will be closing the account of Lustrumcie 2022 and three points of the policy of 2022-2023 will be represented. The minutes of the previous GMM can be found in the attached file of this email.
As you may know, a board change will also happen during this GMM! Sarah Lingaard will become the new Secretary of our association, Alita Tithphit will replace Bas Zonjee as PR-Commissioner and Anna Remmerswaal will replace Lina Ben Amor as Study Commissioner. Rosa Slingerland will take over my place as the new President of Nicolas Appert.
After the GMM, around 22:30 o’clock, the board change will be celebrated with a party in the Woeste Hoeve (Hoevestein 239)!
The agenda of the GMM will be as follows:
2. Settlement of the agenda
3. Approval of the previous minutes
4. Board Announcements
6. Vice President and committees report
7. PR-Commissioner’s report
8. Study Commissioner’s report
9. Treasurer’s report
10. Closing committee accounts 2021-2022
11. Closing association account 2021-2022
12. Closing Lustrumcie account 2022
13. Approval Estimations committees 2022-2023
14. Temporary account committees 2022-2023
15. Temporary account association 2022-2023
16. Representation of the policy 2022-2023
17. Board change
18. Continuation of the old tradition
19. Continuation of the new tradition
20. Other business
I hope to see many of you during the GMM and Board Change Party!
Vriendelijke groetjes/ Kind regards,