General Members Meeting + Board Change Drink
The holidays are long gone and the exam season is in full swing again. However, you don’t have be sad about it for much longer as another General Members Meeting is on its way! As much has happened over the last months we would like to invite you to join us to the GMM on the 20th of February. It will start at 19:00 o’clock in B0217 in Forum. After the GMM, there will be an amazing Board Change party at the Woeste Hoeve from 22:30 o’clock onwards!
Regarding the agenda of the GMM, we will be evaluating the Vision of 2018 – 2023 and subsequently present the new Vision of 2023 – 2024. After this we will go on with the change of the old board into a new board! Mara Vlemmix will take over the PR-Commissioner’s position and Eva van Dieën will start off as the new Secretary. Tessa Vissers will take over my tasks as President and you will of course continue to be able to enjoy the presence of Esther Top and Julius Pelle.
Usually, the GMMs are experienced to be a bit dull, so let us know any typical things might that happen during a GMM. There will be a little game for which you can win a prize! Fill in the Google Forms for this game.
- Settlement of the agenda
- Approval of the previous minutes
- Board announcements
- Vice president and committees report
- PR commissioner’s report
- Study commissioner’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Closing committee accounts 2022-2023
- Closing temporary account association 2022-2023
- Approval estimation/Temporary account committees 2023-2024
- Temporary account association 2023-2024
- Presentation of the new Vision 2023-2028
- Board change
- Continuation of the old tradition
- Continuation of the new tradition
- Any other business
The board change will lead to the following constitution:
Eva van Dieën
If you have any additional agenda points for the next GMM, please let me know by sending an email. We hope to see many of you on the 20th of February!
Vriendelijke groetjes/ Kind regards,