Go to SSC > ‘Register for courses incl. interim exams’ > ‘Register’ > select a period > check your course > Click on the red circle with a yellow ‘E’ (enroll) and your subscribed.
- Registering for a course means that students are registered for all parts of the course and for the relevant exam. This is possible through MyPortal;
- Students can always register for 2 courses per period. Registering for more courses can be done to a maximum of 15 ECTS credits for each period. Registering for more than 15 ECTS credits can only be done by the course coordinator;
- The final registration dates can be found on the agenda;
- Some courses have a maximum. Registering for these courses closes a week early.
- First year BSc students will be registered automatically for all courses in the first period of the first year ONLY. After that period students must register themselves;
- Registration after the deadline is only possible with authorisation from the course coordinator. In this case the course coordinator has to register the student for the course;
- During the registration period it is possible to withdraw for a course;
- Registration for only the exam or withdrawal from the exam may be done at the latest two weeks before the start of the exam week in which the exam will take place. This is in line with the present procedure for exam registration. It is not possible to register for exams after the deadline.